Permissions Required: Manager, Local HR, HR
This article is intended to instruct Trinity Managers, Local HR and HR how to assign Learning Material to an employee in Concourse
In this article, you will find the following sections:
- Open the desired employee’s card that you would like to assign a training to.
- From the Learning tab, click Assign Learning Material.
3. From the Learning Catalog, use the fields provided to narrow down your search to find the specific training learning material that you are looking for, then click View.
4. Once you have located the Learning Material, click Assign to Learner to add the training to their Learning Plan.
5. The Learning Material has now been assigned to the employees Learning Plan.
Once assigned, the system will generate an email notification to be sent to the employee informing them that they have been assigned a new training course (Learning Material). The email will contain a link to their Learning Plan page within Concourse where they will be able to access the Learning Material. They will then click on the ‘Launch Course’ button to view the training. When the employee has completed their review, they will then click ‘Mark Complete’.
Completed learning materials are stored within the employee’s GradeBook with the status and completion date details, as well as score results (if applicable).
Managers are able to view and monitor their employees training activity by accessing My Team Learning >
- Learning Statistics to view the overall statistics of active and completed training for each employee.
- Learning Activities to monitor employee’s training activity.
Description of Fields
|Learning Material||Any material used by the company for employee’s learning purposes. These can take the form of a document, presentation, e-learning, web link, quiz, video, classroom training.|
|Learning Catalog||The central storage area for all learning material available within the company for learning purposes. From the learning catalog, the learning materials can be assigned/added to the employee’s Learning Plan.|
|Learning Plan||List of employee’s planned learning materials, along with the status and score required (if applicable).|
|GradeBook||The area on the employees record (card) where completed learning materials and results are stored.|
|My Team Learning||Menu available to the Manager role to access and manage employee training's and track learning progress.|
|Learning Statistics||Overall statistics of active and completed training for each employee|
|Learning Activities||Manager's access to monitor employee’s training activity.|